Packaging video review Anastrazole 1 mg Magnus Pharmaceuticals
Anastrazole (Anastrazole 1 mg) from Magnus Pharmaceuticals is essential for all athletes who use steroid products. Most often, steroids form the female sex hormones estradiols, which cause a lot of side effects in athletes. Anastrozole reduces the effect of aromatization and eliminates side effects.
We developed this unique drug in the 90s of the last century for medical use. It was used to fight cancer and breast cancer in women. Since the beginning of the 2000s, the drug has been actively used by athletes, including it in courses to increase muscle mass. It is also used by women because the effect of aromatization is most harmful to the female body. An indispensable tool, without which it is simply impossible to achieve a high-quality result.
- Reduces the production of the female hormone by 80%, which allows you to achieve goals without side effects.
- Increases the level of natural hormone, allowing you to stay at a certain level.
- A quick effect within 2 hours allows you to immediately affect the aromatization.
- Prevents gynecomastia.
- Increases libido.
- Prevents puffiness and accumulation of excess fluid.
- Allows you to balance the nervous states.
- Improves overall well-being.
- Before use, you should take into account all the features of the drug and the individuality of the body. In general dosages, the drug is completely safe.
How to take an inhibitor correctly.
Before using Anastrozole, you should pass tests for hormones. If the excess of estradiol is exceeded, you should immediately include the drug in the course. Ideally, athletes will immediately start taking aromatose inhibitors to avoid further consequences.
You should start with a minimum dose of 0.25 mg every other day. If the hormone is off the scale, it will be felt and without passing tests, you can increase the dosage to 0.5 mg every other day. If the aromatization does not decrease after a week, start taking 0.5 mg every day and so on until the end of the course of the steroid agents used. It is important to know that you can not reduce the hormone to a minimum, you should keep the level in a certain norm.
Possible side effects.
Adverse reactions are possible only if you are allergic to the active substance or auxiliary components, as well as if you overdose the drug. In this case, the following conditions may occur::
- General weakness.
- Rapid fatigue.
- Sudden mood swings.
- Pain in the muscles and joints.
- Unstable blood pressure.
- Intestinal disorders.
Remember that an overdose of any drug will bring the same symptoms. For this reason, consult with specialists before use.