Packaging video review SP Bacterios 10 ml SP Laboratories
Bactericidal water – for dilution of dry substances
In addition to the well-known oral and injectable AAS, there are also powder preparations in sports pharmacology. These include various peptides and growth hormones. In order to make them comfortable to use, various solvents are used. Someone takes pharmacy solutions, lidocaine, and so on. But the best way to do this is to use SP Bacterios (10 ml Bacterios) from SP Laboratories.
Features of bactericidal water
In its composition, in addition to sterile water, there are also 0.9% sodium chloride and benzyl alcohol. The latter component releases bactericidal water among other solvents. It is thanks to it that a longer storage time of the ready-made solution is provided. It also has other advantages:
- due to its composition, it not only cleanses itself from microorganisms, but also helps to sterilize the drug or wound;
- it is more easily absorbed by the body than other substances;
- promotes longer retention of the solution than from other solvents;
- for storage, a refrigerator with a temperature within 2-8 degrees Celsius is sufficient.
In addition, the price of bactericidal water fully justifies its action. In addition, its use is as easy as possible.
Application of bactericidal water
This substance has become particularly popular in sports circles. Athletes use it to dilute gonadotropin, peptides, growth hormones, and more. It is logical that each of them has its own properties. That is why it is impractical to use an equal amount of bactericidal water for all of them.
It is best to use the instructions for the preparation when calculating the dosage of the solvent. First, so you can understand how much substance is needed in a particular case. And secondly, the required solvent will be indicated there. If there is no such information, then you can safely buy bactericidal water.
There are no special difficulties in using it. It is enough to go through a few steps:
- first, you should sterilize the bottles with the solvent and the drug that will be diluted. For this purpose, ordinary alcohol is perfect;
next, the required amount of bactericidal water is injected into the bottle with the diluted substance with a syringe. At this point, it is
- important to ensure that the solvent flows evenly along the walls;
- as a result, it remains to wait for the complete mixing of the substances and then the finished solution can already be used. For better quality, it is not recommended to shake the bottle to speed up the dissolution.
Side effects of bactericidal water
It is noteworthy that this solvent is completely harmless. Therefore, it is actively used both in medicine and in sports circles. However, it will not be so easy to get bactericidal water in a pharmacy. The fact is that although it is not a medicine, it is only available on prescription. However, there is a way out of this situation.
It is quite easy to buy bactericidal water in our online store. In addition, here you will find a huge selection of original anabolics, as well as preparations for drying and PCT of the highest quality.